Our service philosophy is based on the following:
- families want what is best for their child(ren);
- families, children, youth and staff have unique values, beliefs and perspectives to contribute;
- we respect and seek to understand the impact of diversity, in all forms and seek to create an inclusive service environment;
- all individuals have strengths and competencies to use and develop;
- interventions, programs and services should be informed by evidence-based practices;
- we respect the rights of persons served to make decisions about service, including the right to refuse or discontinue service.
For more information, click here to view our Service Philosophy Policy.