About Our Services
- We offer services for children from prenatal to 12 years of age who are experiencing or are at risk of experiencing social, emotional or behavioural problems.
- We offer services to children and youth up to the age of 18 who have autism spectrum disorder.
- We are committed to promoting and strengthening the emotional, social and developmental well-being of children and their families in an atmosphere of warmth, trust and respect.
- We strive to provide the kind of support that’s right for your child and your family, based on current research in what works best.
- Most of our programs are offered to families living is the communities of Scarborough and East York. Some of our programs are offered across the City of Toronto.
- All services are offered free of charge.
- If you need help from another agency, we will help you get linked up with the best place.
For links to other children's mental health centres, go to Regional Links.
For more detailed information about our services, go to What We Do.